Welcome to my website!
I am Sanna Pitkänen, a politician from Pöytyä born in 1974 who runs a family, a business and a farm. This is a summary of who I am and my beliefs.
My goal is to promote welfare and vibrant ways of life, both for individuals, organizations and companies. Society should enable and support the development and success of members of all age and social groups in a changing world. We should promote activities that support community and not give society tasks that do not belong to it. We should guarantee Finnish business and companies the conditions they need to operate and grow, including in rural areas.
My goal is to promote welfare and vibrant ways of life, both for individuals, organizations and companies.
Positions of trust:
- Church council member since 2011
- Member of the Pöytyä municipal council since 2013
- Member of the municipal executive since 2015
- In the 2017–2021 term I served as first deputy chairwoman of the municipal executive, chairwoman of the municipal executive’s HR committee, and a member of the municipal executive’s internal monitoring and risk management committee
- I have been a member of Kokoomus 2005 Pöytyä ry, my local National Coalition Party (NCP) division, since 2010, a member of the NCP party council since 2016, and a member of the NCP Southwest Finland district executive since 2017
Join my team of supporters!
Send me an email or leave a message using the form below.
Your email address will not be shown to other members of my electoral team or to any third parties. Your data will be handled confidentially and not disclosed to third parties.